Do you dream of having the perfect outdoor space for playing, outdoor entertaining and making memories? At Hemlock Landscapes, whether it is from sod or from seed, our installation team with 39 years of experience is dedicated to providing you with the very best lawn possible that is beautiful, feels wonderful and is durable enough to stand up to foot traffic and play.
One of the most overlooked part of the lawn installation process is the preparation. An installation expert from Hemlock Landscapes will examine and evaluate the property to determine the sun/shade mix that your lawn currently gets, maintenance requirements, traffic tolerance to recommend the ideal turf type for your new lawn to thrive. We also review your lawn and make the appropriate suggestions for changes that need to be made to the grade of the yard as well as how much top soil is needed.
Once the installation is complete, we will then do a follow-up service to be sure that your new lawn is thriving as it should and that you’re completely satisfied with the work performed.
What to expect during the lawn installation process:
- Remove all of the existing grass and weeds
- Roto-till the lawn to loosen the soil and promote healthy root growth.
- Apply a top dressing to resurface the yard where needed.
- Seed the area or install the new sod in a staggering joint fashion to ensure you do not encounter any water runoff with the new sod.
- Water roll in the new sod for great root contact and a smooth finish.
Hemlock Landscapes also offers a complete line of lawn maintenance services to ensure lawns in Chagrin Falls, Shaker Heights, Pepper Pike, Aurora and surrounding areas stay healthy and resilient and always look great.